I have spent the last three days in San Diego being empowered by the authors of the book The Passion Test: Janet and Chris Attwood. I became a Passion Test Facilitator this past May and have enjoyed helping my clients discover their PASSIONS.
What is Passion? Passions are the breadcrumbs leading us to our personal destiny. Living a passionate life is about living our ideal life. Feeling on purpose and feeling alive!
The Passion Test is a process to discover and prioritize your top 5 passions so that you can align your life to live them. I find that we tend to go through life doing the next thing and then the next thing that we don’t stop to think if we are truly going in the direction of our dreams or even what makes us happy.
Discovering your passion to me is about pausing long enough to ask yourself some powerful questions that will awaken your purpose. The Passion Test is a simple but very profound way to start aligning our lives with what truly matters to us.
It has been said many times and it is so true – CLARITY IS POWER.
If you don’t know where you are going, how are you ever going to get there?
If you don’t know your passions, how are you going to live a passionate life?
Janet has a great quote: “When you are clear what you want will show up in your life, but only to the extent that you are clear.”
If you are inspired to discover your passions in order to live that passionate life we all want, pick up a copy of their book and take the test yourself or contact me at email@example.com, I would love to help you. One of my top passions is “to inspire and empower others to live their best life”. It would be my honour to take you through the test either in a one-on-one consultation or have you come to my next Discover Your Passions Workshop.
Although this was my 17th Anniversary weekend, I made the choice to be away from my husband and join this Passion Test Reunion. Why would I do that?
I have become very clear on what brings me joy and happiness. I enjoy learning and growing. That is one of my top passions and I had to honour that. My husband and my children are another one of my top passions and we have made plans to celebrate very soon.
Enjoy these Seven Keys to Living Life Life Aligned with Passions,
(from The Passion Test Book by Janet and Chris Attwood)
- COMMITMENT – Choose in favour of your passions every day, and soon you’ll discover you are living a passionate life.
- CLARITY – When you are clear what you want will show up in your life, and only to the extent you are clear.
- ATTENTION – What you put your attention on grows stronger in your life.
- STAY OPEN – Stay open to your dreams showing up differently than you plan and there is nothing that can stop you.
- INTEGRITY – Be as true to yourself as you are to others, and as true to others as you are to yourself.
- PERSISTENCE – Fulfillment belongs to those who stay the course.
- FOLLOW YOUR HEART – When in doubt, follow your heart. Passion arises from the heart. The mind will only complicate matters.